Types of Damages an 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer May Earn You
When it comes to vehicle accidents, few cause as much damage as a semi-truck wreck. These unfortunate collisions result in significant property damage, car damage and injury to the drivers and passengers involved. A victim can rack up pretty hefty bills just trying to remedy it all. Fortunately, an 18-wheeler accident lawyer can help. An experienced attorney can ensure victims get the full compensation they deserve for the wreck, and help them get back on their feet again as quickly as possible.
Were you recently in a truck wreck? If you hire an 18-wheeler accident lawyer to represent you, you may be able to get compensation for:
- Car damages—to help you cover the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
- Property damage—to pay for any expenses related to damaged property or belongings in the wreck.
- Medical bills—including those you have already paid due to injuries in your wreck, as well as any expected medical costs and treatments your condition will require in the future.
- Lost wages—if the wreck or subsequent injuries have caused you to miss time from work.
- Lost earning capacity—if your injuries have rendered you unable to work or unable to successfully complete your previous job.
- Pain and suffering—in the event the wreck has caused you significant suffering, mental anguish or pain.
- Loss of companionship, consortium, comfort, care, etc.—if the accident has altered your relationship with your spouse, children or other dependents.
Because 18-wheelers can cause significant damage, the claims involving them can garner significant compensation, too. Every case is different, though, so be sure to talk to a qualified lawyer to see exactly what damages you may be due in your specific claim.
Need to hire an 18-wheeler accident lawyer today? Contact The Snow Law Firm. Our expert attorneys have decades of experience and are highly knowledgeable in local accident law. Call now to get started.