Remember, you’re talking to an attorney because you need to protect your rights. But you can take a few important steps on your own before you speak to us.
- Don’t talk to the other side
- Clear your schedule for the first meeting with us
- Write down as much as you can about the incident, your injuries and any other losses (such as wages) you’ve suffered as a result.
- Make notes of conversations that you have with people involved in the accident or the injury claim
- Collect physical evidence and take photographs when possible to preserve evidence of who caused the accident and what damage was done
- Locate people who witnessed the accident and who might be able to help you prove your case