Do You Have Grounds for a San Antonio Personal Injury Claim?
Getting hurt on the job, in an accident, or because of someone’s mistake or negligence can be life-shattering. Not only does it cause you pain and suffering, it also costs you an exorbitant amount. You may have medical bills to cover, you might have to pay for car repairs, and, even worse, you could be unable to work or earn money while you recover. Fortunately, if you’re able to file a successful San Antonio personal injury claim, you may be able to recover these costs and more so you’re never stuck paying for someone else’s error.
Were you recently injured when someone else was at fault? Then ask yourself these questions to see if you may have grounds for a San Antonio personal injury claim:
- Was the other party neglectful, or did they make an error that led to your injury? If the other party hurt you, either deliberately or unintentionally, they could be held liable for your injuries.
- Is there evidence of wrongdoing? This could be a police report, traffic camera, or eyewitness statement from someone who saw the incident happen.
- Were you at fault in any way? While having some level of fault in your injury doesn’t disqualify you completely from filing a claim, it may lower the amount of compensation your claim can garner you.
- Is there proof that you were injured? Make sure you have medical records and bills that describe your pain, your injuries, and any treatments you had or will have to undergo.
- Do you have proof of financial damages? In order to calculate a dollar amount for your claim, your attorney will need to see bills and receipts that outline the total costs you’ve incurred. These can include medical bills, car repair costs, lost wages, and more; make sure you keep documentation of all this information.
If you think you may have a case or even if you’re still not sure if you have grounds for a San Antonio personal injury claim, then contact The Snow Law Firm today. Our expert attorneys can evaluate your case and help you get the money you deserve.